LIFE CONNECT COMMUNITY
Reaching Life Goals though Supportive Relationships and Practical Services.
- For individuals and families experiencing financial and other life challenges
- Six-month supportive services for Douglas and Arapahoe County residents
- Personal life coach sessions every two weeks on-site or in the home
- On-going financial support and assistance to gain financial stability
- Monthly Wednesday night dinner with childcare and speakers from 5:30-7 PM
- Community advocacy and referrals, resources, supplies, and more
We also are interviewing for Life Connect Volunteers! Volunteer Roles: Life Coach, Life Advocate (Table Host), Meal Services, Prayer, Childcare, Resource Pantry, and Administration. Service opportunities include ongoing training and support!
To participate or volunteer, please click the box below to fill out the interest form.
Brenda Rogers- Life Connect Director
Michelle Moss- Life Coach Coordinator