Grace Chapel’s vision is “Experiencing Abundant Life in Christ Together”. God has done great things to preserve us through many changes in the past and He is faithfully guiding us today. We are continually reminded that this is God’s Church and He will have His way.
Our Vision and Values
Our lifelong values or “fingerprints” are as follows:
- Christ’s Supremacy – We will exalt Christ as Lord by worshipping Him in spirit and truth. (Psalm 89:27-29, John 4:24)
- Biblical Authority – We will boldly teach the Word of God without apology. (2 Timothy 4:2)
- Pray Continually – We will depend upon prayer and the leading of the Holy Spirit for every matter. (Ephesians 6:18)
- Jesus-Centered Community – We will foster grace-filled environments for authentic community where we can talk about God and the things of God with one another. (Acts 2:46-47)
- Gospel Living – We will advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ locally and globally through word and action. (Philippians 1:27-30)