Grace Chapel’s vision is “Experiencing Abundant Life in Christ Together”. God has done great things to preserve us through many changes in the past and He is faithfully guiding us today. We are continually reminded that this is God’s Church and He will have His way.
Our Vision and Values
What exactly are values? Every organization has a set of values, whether or not they are written down. When a church or organization share a common set of values, it fuels our unity, propels us toward our mission, and guides our vision for the future.
- The outplay of our mission.
- The reason behind our actions.
- The unchanging elements of our existence.
These are not things that come and go. They are not preference or affections. They are mainstays to who we are and why we do what we do. Why? Because they support what God created us to do—Experiencing Abundant Life in Christ Together. They are our identifying marks. Our lifelong values or fingerprints are as follows:
- Christ’s Supremacy – We will exalt Christ as Lord by worshipping Him in spirit and truth. (Psalm 89:27-29, John 4:24)
- Biblical Authority – We will boldly teach the Word of God without apology. (2 Timothy 4:2)
- Pray Continually – We will depend upon prayer and the leading of the Holy Spirit for every matter. (Ephesians 6:18)
- Jesus-Centered Community – We will foster grace-filled environments for authentic community where we can talk about God and the things of God with one another. (Acts 2:46-47)
- Gospel Living – We will advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ locally and globally through word and action. (Philippians 1:27-30)