Grace Chapel’s vision is “Experiencing Abundant Life in Christ Together”. God has done great things to preserve us through many changes in the past and He is faithfully guiding us today. We are continually reminded that this is God’s Church and He will have His way. “We Will…” statements:
- We will be people dedicated to prayer and the teaching of God’s Word.
- We will invest in our Children’s and Student Ministries.
- We will be world-class in connecting people into community.
- We will make sure our home is healthy so we can reach more for Jesus Christ.”
While we will continue to keep the “We will” statements in mind, and as a staff and leadership team, we are focused on four strategic cornerstones this year:
- Lead our people. We are going to strive to create a culture of “winning for the Kingdom” here at Grace Chapel. We want there to be excitement in our hallways and pews about what God is doing in and through us!
- Disciple our people. We are conscience that we have both new and existing attendees at Grace Chapel every week. We will be intentional this year in developing individuals and families to be more Christ-like in the everydayness of their lives.
- Care for our people. Our church will be both proactive and reactive in caring for people at all stages and events of life. We will develop a team of people to care and begin planting the seeds for a future biblical counseling ministry on our campus.
- Mobilize our people. We will move from a staff-run church to a people-run church. People will be challenged to identify their gifts and deploy them to serve Christ and others in all areas of the church.