Save My Seat
Sunday, August 9th: 9 AM
We are excited to be hosting church both On Campus and Online! If you would like to attend our 9 am Sunday service in person, we will Save You A Seat!
Things will look and feel a little different as we come back together. The Tri-county health department has asked us to abide by certain guidelines when gathering in groups. It is important that you help not violate their guidance and compromise the opportunity for future gatherings.
Here’s what you can expect as you come back on campus.
What we will do for you:
- The Worship & Kid’s Building will be open for Sunday morning services starting June 7. All other buildings will remain closed on Sundays at this time.
- We will have designated Entrances and Exits.
- Surfaces and seats will be sanitized and cleaned before and after all services.
- All doors will be open for you at entrances/exits to minimize touching of surfaces.
- Our ushers will be wearing gloves and masks as will assist you to socially distanced seating. Family units may sit with each other.
- We will provide masks if you forget yours.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each seating pod for your use. Please feel free to use it and take it home as our gift to you!
- We will have seating for up to 175 in our Worship Center. Seats are first come, first serve.
- There will be designated offering buckets around the Worship Center.
- Everyone will be dismissed by section at the close of service, to help us all practicing social distance as we exit. Your patience is appreciated during this process!
- We will continue to provide excellent online services so that if you cannot join us live on a Sunday, you can still join us online.
What you can do for us:
- Save Your Seat by letting us know you are coming. Our seating capacity is limited, so seats are available on a first come first serve.
- Please ENTER at the Upper Lobby doors and follow the designated signs for direction and flow so all regulations to be met. If you need to access the worship center without using stairs, please let a parking lot attendant know and we will usher you through designated ADA doors in the lower lobby.
- Please bring and wear your own mask. We ask you wear a mask as you enter and exit. Once you are in your seat may remove your mask if you would like as long as you and remain at least 6’ from others. We will provide masks for anyone who needs one.
- Please regularly sanitize your hands at our sanitation stations at the entrances or with the sanitizer provided for you at your seat.
- Please respect the social distancing please try to allow at least 6’ of distance between you and others.
- Please do not gather in groups while on campus at Grace Chapel, in the building or in the parking lot.
- We would love to see you, but if you are experiencing any symptoms or are AT RISK in any way, please join our online service from the comfort of your own home.
In light of current state/local health department guidance:
- Nursery and Kid’s Ministries are closed at this time. Families will sit together in the worship services. Please go to gracechapel.org/gckids for kid’s Sunday Activities or to find out more about GC Kid’s ministry, contact Jamie Tressen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Adult Communities and Student Ministries will not be available on Sunday mornings as we ease back into life together. (But we can’t wait to get back at it!)
- We are working hard to create great virtual Sunday Communities and Home Groups for you and your family. For more information or to get involved, please contact Mark Denooy email@example.com
- Student Ministries are still happening virtually on Wednesday nights! Please contact Mike Svatek to learn more. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food: Unfortunately no distribution of food, beverages or any other material is currently allowed. You may bring in your own coffee/beverage if you like.