Save My Seat
The Governor’s office in the state of Colorado has changed the requirements to recommendations for Places of Worship. There is no longer a maximum room capacity number.
While there is no longer a maximum seating capacity, we will observe social distancing and masks while indoors to keep everyone safe and healthy.
No pre-registration requirement. Starting December 11, we will no longer need to Save My Seat to attend the service. Just come!
Our maximum capacity is based on social distancing, not number of occupants. We will be able to have 200 to 250 people in the worship center with social distanced between families.
We will seat people on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once the Worship Center if full (based on social distancing), we will seat people in the overflow area in the Upper Lobby Hub.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Surfaces and seats will be sanitized and cleaned before and after all services.
- All doors will be open for you at entrances/exits to minimize touching of surfaces.
- Our ushers will be wearing masks as will assist you as needed, to socially distanced seating. Family units may sit with each other.
- We will provide masks if you forget yours.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each seating pod for your use. Please feel free to use it and take it home as our gift to you!
- There will be designated offering containers at the exit of the Worship Center.
- While we cannot completely eliminate any risk of exposure to Covid, Grace Chapel is taking necessary precautions by cleaning, sanitizing, and social distancing.
- We will continue to provide excellent online services so that if you cannot join us live on a Sunday, you can still join us online.
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR US:
- Please bring and wear your own mask. We can provide masks for anyone who needs one.
- Please regularly sanitize your hands at our sanitation stations at the entrances or with the sanitizer provided for you at your seat.
- Please try to allow distance between you and others. We encourage fellowship with one another in lobby areas or outside.
- We would love to see you, but if you are experiencing any symptoms or are AT RISK in any way, please join our online service from the comfort of your own home.
KID’S MINISTRY INFO:
- We will have Kid’s Ministry open from nursery – 5th grade for our 9 AM and 11 AM services.
- We will practice social distancing the best that we can in these areas.
- Regular cleaning of all kid’s ministry spaces before and after use.
- We will staff and volunteer our Kid’s ministry spaces to accommodate the demand. We would rather release volunteers because we don’t need them than close rooms for attendees.