Save My Seat
Sunday, October 4th: 9 AM
Sunday, October 4th: 10:45 AM
We are excited to be hosting church both On Campus and Online! If you would like to attend our 9 and 10:45 am Sundays service in person, we will Save You A Seat!
Here’s what you can expect as you come back on campus.
What we will do for you:
- We have designated Entrances and Exits.
- Surfaces and seats will be sanitized and cleaned before and after all services.
- All doors will be open for you at entrances/exits to minimize touching of surfaces.
- Our ushers will be wearing masks as will assist you as needed, to socially distanced seating. Family units may sit with each other.
- We will provide masks if you forget yours.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each seating pod for your use. Please feel free to use it and take it home as our gift to you!
- We will have seating for up to 175 in our Worship Center. Seats are first come, first serve. We also have additional seating in the Upper Lobby Hub.
- There will be designated offering containers at the exit of the Worship Center.
- Everyone will be dismissed with social distance at the close of service. Your patience is appreciated during this process!
- We will continue to provide excellent online services so that if you cannot join us live on a Sunday, you can still join us online.
What you can do for us:
- Save Your Seat by letting us know you are coming. Our seating capacity is limited, so seats in the Worship Center are first come first serve. Additional seating is available in our upper lobby Hub.
- Please ENTER at the Upper Lobby doors and follow the designated signs for direction and flow. If you need to access the worship center without using stairs, please let a parking lot attendant know and we will usher you through designated ADA doors in the lower lobby.
- Please bring and wear your own mask. We ask you wear a mask. We will provide masks for anyone who needs one.
- Please regularly sanitize your hands at our sanitation stations at the entrances or with the sanitizer provided for you at your seat.
- Please respect social distancing and try to allow at least 6’ of distance between you and others. We encourage fellowship with one another in the the lobby areas or outside. You can also enjoy a warm beverage from our coffee truck located by the upper lobby as you enjoy conversation with other.
- We would love to see you, but if you are experiencing any symptoms or are AT RISK in any way, please join our online service from the comfort of your own home.
- GC Kid’s programming, Nursery – 5th grade (Lodge) is available for our 9 am service. Please go to gracechapel.org/gckids for other kid’s Sunday Activities. Or to find out more about GC Kid’s ministry, contact Jamie Tressen email@example.com
- Some Sunday Adult Communities are now meeting on Sunday mornings and we will continue to add classes as we ease back into life together.
- We are working hard to create great virtual Sunday Communities and Home Groups for you and your family. For more information or to get involved, please contact Mark Denooy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Ministries are happening on Wednesday nights! Please contact Mike Svatek to learn more. email@example.com
- Food: We will have a coffee truck available outside before services. A $3 suggested donation for a drink or feel free to bring in your own coffee/beverage if you like.