For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you–that is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith, both yours and mine. Rom. 1:11-12
The Bible speaks over and over to the fact that as Christians we are designed to live in community and to encourage one another in the faith. However, as we’ve endured the craziness of 2020, we have often found ourselves on the other end… isolated and dealing with all the emotions and trials of our day -primarily on our own. We see the need to provide more opportunities for togetherness so that we can encourage one another in the faith. While we know that it has to look different this year, we want to be wise and open-handed as regulations change quickly, yet we continue to prayerfully make plans.
With this in mind we are launching three different types of weekly groups for women to be in community this year:
- Study Together- We’re on break until January. Stay tuned for more info soon!
- Life Together- Weekly groups focused on friendships and the Word. No prep time needed.
- Flourish Together – One-on-one mentoring groups. One-year commitment and launch in Spring
In addition, we are offering 2 other ways to be together, occasionally:
- Gather Together – once-off get-togethers on Sunday Evenings… just to get to hang out with other women at Grace. These events will be held quarterly.
- Serve Together – join ways our church is supporting others in need.
If you have further questions about which group to join, or looking for a place to serve, email or call us.
We know we desperately need each other, and are without a doubt, better together!