The Grace Chapel Men’s Ministry exists to: Connect, Equip, and Challenge men to engage in opportunities to experience abundant life in Christ together. (Matthew 28:17-20; Mark 12:30-31; Colossians 1:28)
Mission: Provide communities, leadership/facilitator training, spiritual formation pathways and service opportunities that passionately engage, grow and encourage men in their faith as they serve and witness in their spheres of influence. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
Opportunities available for men include:
- Men’s Sundays – A variety of Adult Classes on Sundays allow men to study the Word of God together.
- Men’s Tuesday Night Communities – 6:00–8:00 PM
Purpose Driven Life Class taught by Jim Weidmann – Room 314
- Ongoing weekly men’s Bible studies: Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings, Sunday evenings, and more/others, we will be starting other new groups soon.
- Men’s BBQ – Fall and Spring
- Men’s Prayer and Worship Nights
- Men’s Retreat – Spring
- Summer Campouts – Father/Daughter and Father/Son – Every July
For more information, or to connect with our Men’s Ministry, contact Lowell Friesen, Men’s Director, at LFriesen@GraceChapel.org or 303.882.0541.