The Grace Chapel Men’s Ministry exists to: Connect, Equip, and Challenge men to engage in opportunities to experience abundant life in Christ together. (Matthew 28:17:20; Mark 12:30-31; Colossians 1:28)
Mission: Provide communities, leadership/facilitator training, spiritual formation pathways and service opportunities that passionately engage, grow and encourage men in their faith as they serve and witness in their spheres of influence. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
Quick details: We will Leave GC @ 5:09 am and return mid-afternoon. Greys and Torries are in the front range, near the Eisenhower Tunnel. This is rated as a “beginner climb/hike”…but, some baseline of fitness certainly is needed. After all, you are climbing a 14’er. More information/details…Contact: Mark DeNooy at email@example.com
- Affordable (free)
Cleanse! Are you struggling with lust, unbiblical sexual desires and/or pornography? Is your view of sex being distorted even by the magazines in the check-out line at the grocery store?
You are not alone!!
We will be leading a Men’s group (and separate women’s group), for all who struggle with any of these strongholds. We encourage you to prayerfully consider joining other men for SOUL PURITY. This 8-week group/study will take you through, at a practical level, steps to reset the conscience, repent, and begin to live your life free from these life-dominating sins.
We, as a church, can no longer be silent on this issue and we are called to walk along-side of all who struggle!
This “no judgement zone” group will start on Thursday, Oct. 1, from 6:00-8:00 pm. Please, if you struggle, and want to join this group…DO NOT FEAR any judgement or condemnation!!
gracechapel.org/rsvp to register
PS. If you know of a woman who is struggling with these same issues, please have them contact Lynda Goorabian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to get involved:
- Men’s Mentoring – Need a mentor in your life? Want to mentor another man? Contact Mark at: email@example.com
- Men’s Sundays – A variety of adult classes on Sundays to study the Word of God together.
- Men’s Tuesday Night Communities – 6:00–8:00 PM
- Weekly men’s Bible studies: Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings, Sunday evenings, with more new groups starting soon.
- Men’s Monthly Group Activities – 14’er Hiking, Fly Fishing (all levels), Bike Rides, Shooting Sports, Service Projects, and more!
For more information, or to connect with our Men’s Ministry, contact Mark DeNooy.