The Grace Chapel Men’s Ministry exists to: Connect, Equip, and Challenge men to engage in opportunities to experience abundant life in Christ together. (Matthew 28:17:20; Mark 12:30-31; Colossians 1:28)
Mission: Provide communities, leadership/facilitator training, spiritual formation pathways and service opportunities that passionately engage, grow and encourage men in their faith as they serve and witness in their spheres of influence. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
1) Sunday night Ultimate Frisbee: Get the kids tucked in bed and join other men for a night of prayer, Ultimate Frisbee, and fellowship. The men gather at Bison Park, in Castle Rock and throw the disc from 7:30-9 pm. Bring water and a light-colored T-shirt. Frisbee, cones, prayer, fellowship, a bold challenge of gospel living, and lights are all provided. More information/details….Contact: Brian Griener at email@example.com
Other ways to get involved:
- Men’s Mentoring – Need a mentor in your life? Want to mentor another man?
- Men’s Sundays – A variety of adult classes on Sundays to study the Word of God together.
- Men’s Tuesday Night Communities – 6:00–8:00 PM
- Weekly men’s Bible studies: Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings, Sunday evenings, with more new groups starting soon.
- Men’s Monthly Group Activities – 14’er Hiking, Fly Fishing (all levels), Bike Rides, Shooting Sports, Service Projects, and more!
For more information, or to connect with our Men’s Ministry, contact Mark DeNooy. firstname.lastname@example.org