Prayer at Grace Chapel
If you would like us to pray for you, please email the prayer team. We would be happy to seek the Lord on your behalf. However you describe prayer, it is one of the most incredible privileges known to mankind. You might ask, why? Think for a moment – the Creator of the Universe desires for us to have personal interaction with Him through prayer…what a sacred invitation. God doesn’t want prayer to be something that intimidates us, but rather an invitation to a deeper relationship with Him. He invites us to commune with Him. He invites us to talk with Him, to share our hurts, joys, cares, and challenges. Prayer reminds us that God is accessible!
At Grace Chapel, prayer is woven throughout the fabric of who we are. Whether the Elders pray before and during their meetings, pray with the congregation during our celebration of Communion, or go to someone’s home to pray, prayer is important to our spiritual leaders.
Our staff prays for and with our church family frequently. A prayer team of about 30-35 committed adults prays weekly for folks and as prayer needs arise. We have a team of dedicated people who pray during our services.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it ONLINE according to your instructions. Please be cautious in posting any information public that you would not want to be public. Share anonymously if you want.
Prayer and update:
Several weeks ago I asked for you to please help pray for my mom and her traumatic brain injury. She has come through the urgent issues and now we are onto a whole new level of challenges. Mom has her speech and motor skills back as well as some ability to connect, but only limited. She has a need for cognitive repair, and more. As a result we have a few requests:
1. She has a very rare chance to possibly attend Craig Hospital for outpatient. Please pray that if this is the Lord's will - they will accept her. It is extremely rare they will pick her due to her senior age. It would be the best program if she can get into it.
2. We need a place for her to go - sub acute inpatient in CO - IMMEDIATELY. Seems that the option might be here in CO.
3. In home care = we will need her to have supervision and need that funded some how and to find someone (if she can't land at inpatient then this is urgent within the next 2 days).
4. Pray she understands that she can't be home alone for the next 5 months - she has an acute injury - due to it, we are having a challenge helping her see that she won't be home for some time.
5. Financial challenges facing us simultaneously as we work through this crisis. Need that to work itself out and help us be refunded for costs incurred.