Looking for a way to serve? Consider one of these 2 ways:
Manna Connect at Grace
Join with other volunteers for Community Gatherings to walk alongside families in need. We will be gathering together to learn about each other, linking families in need with resources and community, and engaging in relationships that yield long term fruit.
- 20 people willing to commit to 10 months of ministry (start TBD likely Jan/Feb)
- Meet for 2 hours -twice a month around an evening meal to facilitate table conversation at Community Gatherings
- Develop authentic relationships with struggling families and other volunteers during Community Gatherings and out in their communities
- Be an encourager and help navigate life’s struggles
For more information contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Care Portal connects churches to the foster care system in Colorado to meet the needs of children and at-risk youth. https://www.careportal.org/
A coordinator to be the prime contact between Care Portal and Grace Chapel.
- Responsible to forward a list of current needs in our area (provided by local foster care agencies) to our care givers (registered with Care Portal)
- Commitment: This takes maybe 30 minutes/week, it very easy and streamlined. Some basic computer knowledge needed.
Additional need: Join our email list of 40+ people at Grace who have volunteered to help meet practical needs among at-risk children. Needs include things like: a pair of shoes to a new bed or laptop computer. You choose what you can do to help.
For more information contact email@example.com