The Grace Chapel Men’s Ministry exists to: Connect, Equip, and Challenge men to engage in opportunities to experience abundant life in Christ together. (Matthew 28:17:20; Mark 12:30-31; Colossians 1:28)
Mission: Provide communities, leadership/facilitator training, spiritual formation pathways and service opportunities that passionately engage, grow and encourage men in their faith as they serve and witness in their spheres of influence. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
6:33 MEN: Fitness and Finances are the 2 most common New Year’s Resolutions. We can’t help you with your fitness. But we can with you finances. For 5 consecutive weeks we will take biblical principals and applications and apply them to your financial situation to allow you to take control of our finances and honor the Lord with what He has given us.
Dates:, Thursdays, starting January 14
Time: 6:33 – 7:27 am
Where: Upper Lobby Hub
1) Sunday night Ultimate Frisbee: Get the kids tucked in bed and join other men for a night of prayer, Ultimate Frisbee, and fellowship. The men gather at Bison Park, in Castle Rock and throw the disc from 7:30-9 pm. Bring water and a light-colored T-shirt. Frisbee, cones, prayer, fellowship, a bold challenge of gospel living, and lights are all provided. More information/details….Contact: Brian Griener at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to get involved:
- Men’s Mentoring – Need a mentor in your life? Want to mentor another man?
- Men’s Sundays – A variety of adult classes on Sundays to study the Word of God together.
- Men’s Tuesday Night Communities – 6:00–8:00 PM
- Weekly men’s Bible studies: Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings, Sunday evenings, with more new groups starting soon.
- Men’s Monthly Group Activities – 14’er Hiking, Fly Fishing (all levels), Bike Rides, Shooting Sports, Service Projects, and more!
For more information, or to connect with our Men’s Ministry, contact Mark DeNooy. email@example.com