The Grace Chapel Men’s Ministry exists to: Connect, Equip, and Challenge men to engage in opportunities to experience abundant life in Christ together. (Matthew 28:17:20; Mark 12:30-31; Colossians 1:28)
Mission: Provide communities, leadership/facilitator training, spiritual formation pathways and service opportunities that passionately engage, grow and encourage men in their faith as they serve and witness in their spheres of influence. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
Current Class/Study and Upcoming Events:
6:33 MEN: Praying the Psalms
THURSDAY MORNINGS – 6:33 – 7:27 AM in the Upper Lobby Hub
We will start promptly at 6:33 am and saying “Amen” by 7:27(ish)😄. Please hit back to me if you plan to come so that we can plan accordingly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Gold Rush and Silver Run Campouts!
Join us this summer for Grace Chapel’s annual grandfather/father and son/daughter camping trips! Gold Rush and Silver Run offer a wonderful opportunity to connect in a beautiful setting and experience the outdoors together. Enjoy many activities such as fishing, hiking, horseback riding, biking, and more! Additional fees may apply for some activities. Kids must be at least 5 years old to participate in this event.
Sunday night Ultimate Frisbee: Get the kids tucked in bed and join other men for a night of prayer, Ultimate Frisbee, and fellowship. The men gather at Bison Park, in Castle Rock and throw the disc from 7:30-9 pm. Bring water and a light-colored T-shirt. Frisbee, cones, prayer, fellowship, a bold challenge of gospel living, and lights are all provided. More information/details….Contact: Brian Griener at email@example.com
Other ways to get involved:
- Men’s Mentoring – Need a mentor in your life? Want to mentor another man?
- Men’s Sundays – A variety of adult classes on Sundays to study the Word of God together.
- Men’s Tuesday Night Communities – 6:00–8:00 PM
- Weekly men’s Bible studies: Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings, Sunday evenings, with more new groups starting soon.
- Men’s Monthly Group Activities – 14’er Hiking, Fly Fishing (all levels), Bike Rides, Shooting Sports, Service Projects, and more!
For more information, or to connect with our Men’s Ministry, contact Mark DeNooy. firstname.lastname@example.org