Hi GCKids Parents,
Please enjoy this month’s GCKids Connect:
February is the month of love which happens to be one of our highest values in Kids Ministry. We serve a God who was all about love and modeled it to the highest level by laying down His own life for us. At GCKids, our value of love means that we will go above and beyond to make each kid feel genuinely loved. We hope and pray that you and your family experience deep love here at Grace Chapel. We look forward to the opportunity to serve the kids and families who visit us this next month. Have a great February.
Kids Pastor: Jamie Tressen (JTressen@GraceChapel.org)
Nursery/Childcare Director: Pam Willecke (PWillecke@GraceChapel.org)
Preschool Director: Kelli Snyder (KSnyder@GraceChapel.org)
Preschool Associate: Kelly Blair (KBlair@GraceChapel.org)
Elementary Director: Brittany Conklin (BConklin@GraceChapel.org)
Elementary Associate: Brittany Enriquez (BEnriquez@GraceChapel.org)
GCKids Associate: Lisa Hetherington (LHetherington@GraceChapel.org)
Get To Know Us!
Meet Kelly Blair. Kelly is our Preschool Associate and has been on our team for one year! Kelly is married to Darren, and they have three girls: Dylan (6), Emma (4), and Evelyn (2). On Sunday’s, you can most often find her leading our kids up in the Clubhouse (Preschool Department). Be sure to stop by to say hi!
Here are some of her favorites:
- Hobby: Going to the gym without kids!
- Restaurant: Los Dos Potrillos, green chili smothered chicken burritos are a go-to
- TV show: Mash…yes, from the 1970’s!
- The last picture you took on your phone: The Snyder boys and my girls having ice cream!
- Most visited website: Amazon Fresh
- Vacation destination: Scotland, never been but I will go
- Bible Verse: Psalm 61:2 – I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
- Breakfast this morning: Rice Crispy Cereal
- If you had an extra $500, what would you buy? If I didn’t spend it on groceries, I’d go on a shopping spree to Charming Charlies.
Volunteer Opportunities Available:
GCKids currently has need in all age groups, and we’d love to get you connected at Grace though serving. If you are interested in learning more about what volunteering in Kids Ministry entails, please contact Jamie Tressen, Kids Pastor, at JTressen@GraceChapel.org.
Thank you and God bless,
Jamie Tressen, Kids Pastor
8505 S Valley Hwy
Englewood, CO 80112
303.799.4900, Ext. 22
This Month at GCKids: February 2019
Basic Truth: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Memory Verse: How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. Ephesians 3:18, NIV
Click here for Nursery and Preschool resources.
Life App: Service—Lending a hand to help someone else.
Memory Verse: Jesus sat down and called for the twelve disciples to come to Him. Then He said, “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last. They must be the servant of everyone.” Mark 9:35, NIrV
Click here for Elementary resources.