Hi GCKids Parents,
Please enjoy this month’s GCKids Connect:
Welcome to March. Last month, our Elementary-age students studied how serving others can make an impact. On March 3, they put what they learned into action. Kids had the opportunity to serve at Grace Chapel by passing out bulletins, greeting, and learning what it means to be an usher. All are important service opportunities at Grace and our kids got the chance to give these service jobs a try.
- April 7 – VBS Station Leader Training
- April 14 – Cross Training Class (Foundations/Baptism Class)
- April 21 – Easter Sunday
- April 28 – Baptism Sunday
Vacation Bible School (VBS)
June 24–28 (Monday – Friday)
VBS is coming soon! If you would like information about VBS, or would be interested in volunteering for this amazing week of ministry, please contact Pastor Jamie at JTressen@GraceChapel.org.
Kids Pastor: Jamie Tressen (JTressen@GraceChapel.org)
Nursery/Childcare Director: Pam Willecke (PWillecke@GraceChapel.org)
Preschool Director: Kelli Snyder (KSnyder@GraceChapel.org)
Preschool Associate: Kelly Blair (KBlair@GraceChapel.org)
Elementary Director: Brittany Conklin (BConklin@GraceChapel.org)
Elementary Associate: Brittany Enriquez (BEnriquez@GraceChapel.org)
GCKids Associate: Lisa Hetherington (LHetherington@GraceChapel.org)
Get To Know Us!
Meet Brittany Enriquez. Brittany is our Elementary Associate at Grace Chapel and has been on our team for 2½ years! Brittany is married to Danny and they have 2 kids, Greyson (6) and Rory (1). On Sundays, you can find her leading our Elementary students in The Lodge. Be sure to stop by to say hi!
Here are some of her favorites:
- Hobby(s): Traveling with my family – bonus if we are going to anything Disney!
- Restaurant: White Chocolate Grill
- TV show: Friends
- The last picture you took on your phone: My daughter playing with water beads
- Most visited website: Facebook
- Vacation destination: Disneyworld – Disneyland – Disney Aulani…you get the idea.
- Bible Verse: When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2
- Breakfast this morning: Coffee
- If you had an extra $500, what would you buy? I’d go to a spa or a week on my timeshare.
Volunteer Opportunities Available:
GCKids currently has need in all age groups and we’d love to get you connected here at Grace though serving. If you are interested in learning more about what volunteering in Kids Ministry entails, please contact Jamie Tressen (Kids Pastor) at JTressen@GraceChapel.org.
Thank you and God bless,
Jamie Tressen, Kids Pastor
8505 S Valley Hwy
Englewood, CO 80112
303.799.4900, Ext. 22
This Month at GCKids: March 2019
Basic Truth: God made me.
Memory Verse: I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14, NIV
Click here for Nursery and Preschool resources.
Life App: Individuality—Discovering who you are meant to be.
Memory Verse: How You made me is amazing and wonderful. I praise You for that. What You have done is wonderful. I know that very well. Psalm 139:14, NIrV
Click here for Elementary resources.