MOPS (MOTHERS OF PRESCHOOLERS)
What is MOPS and why should you join us? We:
- are a gathering place for moms of young children (birth – kindergarten) offering moms a much needed break to catch her breath and encourage her in the often-challenging journey of parenting young children.
- provide encouragement, community, and support by sharing on relevant topics that you face every day.
- meet you where you are, listening to each other and sharing hope.
- offer bridges (if desired) into ways our church can assist and equip you for whatever may come your way.
- are a great place to belong; to meet others in the same stage in life and glean from having an older woman accessible in every small group.
We are changing the TIME FOR MOPS BEGINNING IN SEPTEMBER! This year we will be meeting from 9:00-11:00 am (moved up 30 minutes). We meet on Wednesday mornings, (1st and 3rd) from September – May.
Contact Carrie Robertson at email@example.com for more information.